VSB Tape TC028W is a thermally conductive tape designed for permanent bonding in interior and exterior applications. Contains ceramic particles which can act as the conduction medium. This can replace riveting, welding, liquid glues and other permanent fasteners. It is also suitable for various kinds of substances, such as metal, wood, glass and many plastics.
- Bonding heat sinks in electronic applications
- Good bonding properties with the ability to conduct heat away from heat sources.
- Adhesive type: Acrylic adhesive
- Liner type: Filmic liner
- Carrier type: Foam carrier
- Color: White
- Standard Widths (mm): 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 25 and 50
- Roll length (m): 10 or 33
- Total thickness: 0.25 / 0.64 / 1.2 mm thick
- Density: 1500 kg/m³
- Temperature resistance: MAX.-40°C/MIN.+160°C