F619 consists of a thin polypropylene film coated on both sides with a rubber based adhesive. It offers very high tack, peel and shear properties. F619 is produced in selfwound format on a paper liner.
For applications where High Shear is required: e.g. heavy POS display, hangers, sports equipment. White Goods Industry: Gasket and seal mounting, mounting of nameplates, emblems and backprinted graphics.
- Adhesive type: Rubber adhesive
- Liner type: Glassine paper liner
- Carrier type: Film carrier
- Color: Clear
- Standard Widths (mm): 12, 15, 19, 25, 38 and 50
- Roll length (m): 50
- Total thickness: 0,15 mm
- Temperature resistance: -40˚C/+90˚C