Exterior Solar Film
Self-adhesive film for use on flat glass, polycarbonate and Plexiglas. Reflection of the infrared spectrum of sunlight greatly limits the heating up of the indoor climate. Unwanted glare can be reduced to make computer work more agreeable. Ageing of interior fixtures and fittings is retarded through the blocking of UV radiation.
This film consists of a PU/PV combination and comes with a protective layer that can be removed either before or after application. Protecsun is coated with a clear solvent acrylate adhesive, with high tack and durability. Warranty up to 4 years, please ask for the conditions.
- Greatly reduced heating through sunlight
- Lower indoor temperatures
- Saves on energy costs for air-conditioning (especially on peak-load energy rates)
- Improved comfort for users of buildings
- Reflective qualities help reduce glare
- Comfortable diffusion of light
- Protects wallpaper and works of art by blocking harmful radiation.
- Adhesive type: Acrylic adhesive
- Liner type: Filmic liner
- Carrier type: Film carrier
- Color: Clear
- Roll length (m): xx
- Total thickness: 0,18 mm thick
- Temperature resistance: MIN.-30˚C / MAX.+100˚C