P422 consists of a thin polyester film coated on both sides with a high performance acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive. The product is supplied self wound on a densified, semi-bleached craft liner. The acrylic adhesive offers good clarity and has excellent resistance to U.V. light exposure. Thepolyester carrier provides excellent dimensional stability and die cutting properties.
P422 is typically used for industrial bonding applications where outstanding adhesion, high shear and good solvent resistance are required.
- Adhesive type: Acrylic adhesive
- Liner type: Kraft liner
- Carrier type: Film carrier
- Color: Clear
- Standard Widths (mm): 12, 15, 19, 25, 38 and 50
- Roll length (m): 50
- Total thickness: 0,12 mm thick
- Temperature resistance: -40˚C/+160˚C